Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi new to the forum, & fairly new to the GW, I have been reading a few of the posts and am learning alot!! I do have a question, I had to sigh up 3 times in order to post, I am use a sign-name & password I am not use to, anyone know why I could not post under the other names & password?? it would let me enter the site, but not post, Thanks

·
Registered
674 Posts
Hello and welcome, sometimes it takes awhile for the powers to be to Clear your account for take off.
What year wing do you have?
Can you post some pictures
It is easy to post pictures if you are using the motorcycles.com app which is free.
Feel free to ask questions and post some new threads.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Super Moderator
7,611 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
I believe if you had multiple accounts the system may have closed them out.

·
Premium Member
7,982 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from a fellow Minnesotan!

Budoka, the Admin, is on top of stuff, so he's probably already PM'd (private message) you about your sign-in issues. Glad to have you here!

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy the site

·
Super Moderator
15,167 Posts
hello docd, welcome to GWOF

·
Administrator
29,020 Posts
Hi new to the forum, & fairly new to the GW, I have been reading a few of the posts and am learning alot!! I do have a question, I had to sigh up 3 times in order to post, I am use a sign-name & password I am not use to, anyone know why I could not post under the other names & password?? it would let me enter the site, but not post, Thanks
Welcome to the site from Pa.

As already mentioned send a PM to Budoka he is one of our Admins & can assist you.

·
Super Moderator
10,004 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Keystone state...

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
Welcome DocD, got your PM and I think I have an idea whats cooking. Give me a bit of time to do some digging and I'll have you sorted shortly.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.