Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have been riding a V-Twin for years and will be picking up my first new-to-me Goldwing next week.

I have always wanted a Goldwing but had a hard time justifying the price. Finally decided to roll the dice with an older bike.

I found a 1994 SE with 53,000 miles. I will be the third owner and was really impressed with the condition of the bike.

I have read this forum for the last week trying to "catch up" with as much information as possible regarding these bikes. With my 00 Intruder I know all of the small quirks and known issues. Glad to see that there are almost no known issues with the 1500's.

Great site......great info....great people! Looking forward to learning as much about these bikes as I can! I would appreciate any advise anyone has to offer for first time owners.

I have included a few pictures as requested!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF...Thats a Great looking bike...Very Shiny. Looks to be in great shape. Ride safe

·
Premium Member
5,432 Posts
Welcomen to GWOF from Maryland

·
Premium Member
7,988 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF! Fine looking bike!

·
Super Moderator
12,266 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. Nice looking bike, I know you'll enjoy it.

·
Super Moderator
7,608 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Congrats on the new 2 U Wing, very nice.

·
Super Moderator
10,000 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania. Enjoy your new Wing and ride safe..

·
Premium Member
1,128 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from way down south in Texas. That is one fine looking bike.

·
Premium Member
11,278 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from Down Under. Great looking bike, I have recently brought a red 1995 Aspencade and I caled him Bluey. Eric

·
Administrator
15,302 Posts
Welcome from Mississippi. Glad you are able to find the information you are looking for. Everyone here is very helpful. Sharp looking bike. Red is the best color!

·
Premium Member
24,638 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF. Really like the color of you new bike. :rolleyes:
C'mon Ron, you like the chrome better;)
Nice looking ride you have there! Enjoy the place:D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Welcome. I also wanted a GoldWing for years and finally got one about 2 yrs. ago, a 1994 Aspencade that was well taken care of with all the maintenance records with it. First thing I did was get a shop/service manual. Also pay close attention to the forum board as there is a wealth of information from the very knowledgeable folks on here. Good luck.....very nice looking bike.

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Congrats on the new to you ride.

I also have a 2003 Intruder Volusia, best advice I can give you is to remember that the bike is a lot heavier than your Suzuki and stop with the front wheel straight not turned because that throws all of the weight onto one side, if you have a passenger that makes it even heavier....I almost dropped the bike a few times when I first started riding it because of that, with the Suzuki stopping with the front wheel turned one way or the other was no big deal. Practice slow speed maneuvering with the Wing because it does take some getting used to.

Enjoy it they are great bikes!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts