Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks. I live in Southwestern Pa. and ride my 1983 Aspencade every chance I get.....which hasn't been much lately. I bought it in 1992 with 17000 miles and now it has 93000. Lots of great rides and great times had out on the road. I'm hoping for many more. It's good to be a member here to share/get info on these wonderful machines.

·
Super Moderator
15,160 Posts
hello straydog, welcome to GWOF. you have plenty of pa. brothern on the forum

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
Welcome friend. Hope you get allot out of it as I have in the 3 months I've been on board. You've been around the block a few times on your bike however I was new not only to this forum but also to Wing ownership. This place is the greatest for my learning curve and super nice guys and gals always eager to help.

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF....Looks like you've put some rubber on the road:)

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
Welcome aboard Straydog. However, now that you're "in" I reckon you're no longer a 'stray' :D Enjoy.

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from Baltimore , go Ravens

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
A Raven's fan with a Steeler's colored Goldwing? Now I've seen everything! LOL...Thanks to all for the warm welcome...........

·
Premium Member
24,120 Posts
A Raven's fan with a Steeler's colored Goldwing? Now I've seen everything! LOL...Thanks to all for the warm welcome...........
OOOOOOH. I wasn't going to say anything.........but now that you mention it.........it does appear to be an interesting coincidence. Say it ain't so GORDO.

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Squeelers colors are black and gold , my wing is pearl yellow , big difference

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Welcome from Central Texas. Just know that all "stray's" have to be neutered and have a micro chip implanted....:eek::eek: Tattoo comes later...:D Isaac

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Welcome dog from another Pa. fourm member. What town in Pa. you from?

·
Premium Member
11,279 Posts
You must know the old girl by now. Welcome to the forum from Down Under. Eric

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Welcome dog from another Pa. fourm member. What town in Pa. you from?
South of Pittsburgh near Washington, Pa. I've been through Davidsville for sure. I've riden lots of roads in your area. Thanks for the welcome.

·
Premium Member
16,742 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from another usta was Allentown boy, 50 years ago.

Ok Admin. we are starting to get the quota of Pa. folks.:D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts