Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all. I just joined the forum. I just bought an '86 Aspencade that I will take possession this coming Tues.( if the weather cooperates.) :)

In the late '70's I had a SuperGlide & had a ton of fun riding that bike. I hope to have as much fun with the GL.

Carl.

·
Super Moderator
11,816 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. Please post some pics when you get it.

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Welcome from Pennsylvania and congrats on your new Wing. You will enjoy it. Ride safe and enjoy the site. Nice folks on here..

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
In the late '70's I had a SuperGlide & had a ton of fun riding that bike. I hope to have as much fun with the GL.

Carl.
Galaxy. I had the 1976 200th Anniversary Edition 1200 SuperGlide. The stock pipes made it as quiet as the Goldwing and the seat was about the same width. I put some straight pipes on and a no padding low profile seat so I could get my butt low and my feet high. I had to sacrifice comfort for cool back then. Glad to hear your from Illinois. Some of the best folks I haven't met yet are from Illinois.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Welcom and good lck. I too am in Northern IL just west of Elgin,

·
Registered
455 Posts
Hello to all. I just joined the forum. I just bought an '86 Aspencade that I will take possession this coming Tues.( if the weather cooperates.) :)

Carl.
Howdy neighbor.

And by the way, you will, have fun, that is!!! :D

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello carl, welcome to GWOF

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Welcome from the (I think) northernmost member :>}

1 - 15 of 15 Posts