Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone, I just bought my first Goldwing, a new 2010. So far I'm loving it. Now that our postal strike is over I'm looking for some good sites to order some accessories so I'll be surfing this site looking for tips and information.
Phil

·
Super Moderator
15,237 Posts
hello tuppy, welcome to GWOF

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Welcome to the forum Phil. Lots of goodies out there you can orderfor a Wing.

·
Premium Member
406 Posts
Hi Tuppy... from Montreal, lots of places to buy stuff, one of the places I like is Cyclemax they got good prices and shipping is reasonable and fast.

·
Super Moderator
9,847 Posts
Welcome from Pennsylvania. If you update your location in your profile we will always know where you call home. Ride safe and enjoy the forum..

·
Super Moderator
28,442 Posts
As my fellow Keystoner just said, Welcome & also as he said if you update your profile we will always know "where" you call home.
Yes Tuppy-where.

Welcome again to the GWOF. A great place to hang.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Did you pay the $2,000 entrance fee?:eek::eek: J/K !!!
I think you need 5 posts before you can access everything on the site. It's a security feature..don't take it personally...:D

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
System down?

I tried to edit my profile and get a message that I don't have permission. :mad:
I checked and the system wouldn't allow me to edit my profile either. I also noticed that everyone's avatar is missing. Something up?

·
Super Moderator
28,442 Posts
I checked and the system wouldn't allow me to edit my profile either. I also noticed that everyone's avatar is missing. Something up?
Guys something is up as you say. I have received 5 emails saying that some people sent a PM & it couldn't get through because the mailbox is full. For sure the mailbox is not full & I can't get to the profile either.

So if Two Wheel, DonaldLL, Willmax, Larry in Seattle or Crownfire need anything in particular let me know.

I'm sure our Admins will be hard at work to get us fixed up.

·
Super Moderator
11,791 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
647 Posts
Welcome from Central Washington. Enjoy and stay Safe.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome to the forum Tuppy. I use Wingstuff lots and I'm a Honda dealer so that speaks volumes I think.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts