Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
Just bought my first REAL bike. I have been riding my whole life and I mean whole life. Started out sitting on the tank so my dad could hold me on (while my mom cried) to riding mini bikes to dirt bikes and then cruisers. So I finally stepped up and bought a 2008 Goldwing and OMG can't believe I waited sooo long.
Any suggestions on the best places to buy accessories? Should I stick with regular oil or should I make the switch to synthetic? It's great to see all the posts from everyone and look forward to reading more.

·
Super Moderator
11,804 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. :)

Where do you hail from?

You said exactly what I and many others have said about waiting soo long. There are many accessory vendors, but check out WingStuff. Check out other threads as to the motor oil issue, there's plenty to look at!

Oh, and we need pictures! :)

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello winginit, welcome to GWOF

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am just east of St. Louis Mo. in Illinois. Flew down to S. Carolina last weekend and bought and road home my new "baby". LOVE it.

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new Wing. You might want to check some of the board sponsors for your accessories, oil and filters. Ride safe and enjoy the site..

·
Premium Member
23,774 Posts
Congrats ! I still love my 08 as much as, if not more than, the day we first rode together. For accessories you have to start at WingStuff.com. What kinds of things are you looking for ?

·
Premium Member
11,006 Posts
Welcome from Down Under. If you are riding 2 up a lot, other bikes will not get a look in. Eric

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa. Look at WingStuff for your goodies.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome along winginit.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts