Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. My name is Paul and I live in Yukon, Oklahoma. I just bought a new leftover 2010 with the audio comfort package. So far, I love it!

I have been riding for 30+ years. I'm married, have two grown sons, and one grandson. I still have my 2005 Road Star that has hauled me around for the last 6 years and it has been a great reliable bike. A Honda dealer offered a test ride on the Wing and the next thing I knew, I owned one. Oh well, everyone should have at least two bikes. LOL

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
7,670 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum and the Goldwing family.
Congrats on the new Wing, ride safe and enjoy.

·
Super Moderator
9,856 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Test riding a Wing is like picking up a puppy. Once you do, your hooked. Ride safe and enjoy..

·
Premium Member
11,007 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from Down Under. Enjoy your ride and post some photos. Eric

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. I see you got the fast color, enjoy.

·
Premium Member
23,774 Posts
Good morning Paul. It's a different kind of ride for sure. My first ride on a Wing was just after my wife signed over a rather large personal check to the owner. Of course my VTX1300 had to go. A promise was a promise.

·
Super Moderator
15,241 Posts
hello pmangus, welcome to GWOF. i am trying to get down to only owning two bikes but mbs is hard to beat

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Good morning Paul. It's a different kind of ride for sure. My first ride on a Wing was just after my wife signed over a rather large personal check to the owner. Of course my VTX1300 had to go. A promise was a promise.
My wife surprised me and said I should keep them both. Of course she may be planning to buy something that I don't know about yet. Yikes:eek:

·
Super Moderator
11,804 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome pmangus. Black is classy!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts