Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Tony
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening folks,

36 years old here and been riding a wing for nearly 20 years. The first 6 months of it was on an 82 GL500. Most all of those years were on an 82 GL1100 until recently.

Back in September I found a nearly mint 08 with only 12k on the clock.

Most of my experience is on the vintage stuff but not afraid to dig into the newer stuff. Hopefully I can contribute.

Regards

Tony

·
Super Moderator
11,938 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

Nice looking bikes.

Reactions: Luv2fish

·
Registered
6,988 Posts
Welcome to the forum and I agree that both bikes look great and they are even in the fastest color. Your experience on the vintage bikes can be very helpful as we are getting quite a few new members that are newly acquiring older bikes that have issues. We have several members that are experienced with wrenching on those bikes but you may have experienced and resolved unique issues with the ones you have had.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Beautiful set of twin girls you have there.👍

·
Premium Member
11,013 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from Down Under. I work on my Goldwings and if they have had the same problem as your bike ......................I maybe able to help.

·
Super Moderator
14,564 Posts
Welcome to you from Mississippi. I see you also like owning the fastest color. Enjoy the ride!
2019 04 25 01 B Civil War Tour, Dundas, VA.jpg

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Welcome from the northern tier of PA. Enjoy the forum and ride safe.

·
Super Moderator
9,848 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from the Keystone state. Love the colors.

·
Registered
Tony
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the warm welcome. I will help where I can. I have been pretty much stem to stern on the old ones without removing the engine.

As much as I like them both, the twins will likely be separated in the future.

·
Registered
Tony
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks!
I found it most odd that both bikes were essentially identical other than the 26 years between them. When I picked up the 82 it was within 100 miles of when I brought home the 1800.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts