Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just Bought A 82 Goldwing 1100 Interstate. Dosent Have A Radio, Any Clues Where I Can Purchase One? How Hard To Install. Thank You. I Live In Cincinnati Ohio.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Scotland sorry cant help with radio but someone on site will help they are a good bunch.

·
Super Moderator
28,446 Posts
Welcome to the site. I know my brother installed a regular car stereo in the left hand pocket when he used to have his 1100.

Good luck & welcome again.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome Justa! You can use any automotive type unit and you might be able to find Hondaline speakers on e-bay like the ones from your year wing"s Type I-III audio system. I would go with a marine grade unit for the head though as they are more durable and weather resistant. There are also lots of marine grade packages available at stereo shops and on e-bay. They have players/radio units with speakers and amps. I put one on my St and it worked great.

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new (to you) Wing. You might also check ebay and craigslist for something you could use. Good luck and ride safe..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts