Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gday all
First time forum (any forum...) user from West Oz
I have a 96 GL1500, 180k with well worn micko pegs (I like riding until it needs fuel then fill, repeat) whilst the Mrs snores in her armchair...
My motor is currently on a bench needing significant work but can't justify the cost, so I am looking for a decent gl1500 motor in Australia as I really don't want to write her off (really really don't wanna)
US motor would be ok but your postage rates to Oz suk big time
If anyone knows of a motor for sale that might be worth buying please let me know
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated including whether I have posted in the right place Cheers

·
Super Moderator
9,810 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from the Keystone state. You might find a motor in a m/c salvage yard. Don't know if there are any down under but do a search and see what you can find.. Good luck and ride safe..

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
Welcome from the northern tier of PA. Maybe our fellow Aussie Eric can lead you in the right direction. Enjoy the forum and ride safe.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Welcome to the forum and wishing you miles of smiles.😁 Wish you luck on your hunt, do you have salvage auctions there where the insurance companies sell the wrecked bikes they totaled?

·
Premium Member
11,071 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from South Australia. I will send you a PM.

·
Super Moderator
12,058 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
7,306 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Our good friend Erik can give you some good advice and we have some other Aussies on the forum as well who may be able to help.

·
Super Moderator
14,907 Posts
All I can add is a welcome to you from Mississippi. Our buddy Eric will set you up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts