Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Hi right back atcha bo mull! Get stuck in and enjoy what we believe is the best GW forum around:D

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Welcome from Pa. great forum here. Congrats on your new Wing.

·
Super Moderator
9,856 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Keystone state and congrats on your new Wing. I think you will enjoy the site. Nice folks and good info on here. Ride safe..

·
Registered
835 Posts
Welcome from Ontario Canada bo mull. Hope you're not out riding in that nasty weather we see y'all are having :eek:
Ride safe,
Strat

·
Super Moderator
15,241 Posts
hello bo, welcome to GWOF

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
Welcome from Central Texas, (the geological center of the universe) and happy to have you aboard. Enjoy the ride with both the bike and the forum.:D

·
Registered
455 Posts
Welcome
You did gooooooooooooood in both purchase and selection of this forum. :D
Ride safe

·
Super Moderator
7,670 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum, congrats on the new 2 U Wing.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the welcome. Ive been out on my other Honda all day (VTX 1300) with the wife at a poker run. I will try to post pics ASAP. So far im really liking the wing alot. Its a different kind of ride than the X. I guess im gonna search the forum for some answers to a few questions, like grade of gasoline and oil type and amount.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I NEED YOUR HELP!!!

I am new to the WHOLE WING era!!! Bought a 1985 1200i 53,000 last year... LOVED the RIDE sold it this year.. got 1988 1500 121,000 still smooth but I'm having some charging problems the last owner put a volt meter on and when I ride looks good and like it is charging so I think the alternator is working but when i am at ilde the volt meter reads only 3 bars.. there are like 9bars red,yellow,green. Please help me with ideas on the first step... I'm thinking of changing the battery
ByPolar in OH10

1 - 14 of 14 Posts