Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I'm a proud owner of an 08 Cadillac premium audio. LOL and absolutely love the bike. Come from a long line of crotch rockets and a Raider as the latest. Loved the Raider but found a new love in this bike. Especially for the long hauls and the wife loves the back seat. Just got back from a weekend in Hot Springs and came back with no fatigue! Love the wealth of knowledge I have read on this site so far and hope to find even more.

Thanks,
Bill

·
Registered
22 Posts
Welcome from New Jersey! Sounds like a great bike you have there. Just one request, please post some pics of your new caddy! Lol

Sent from my iPod touch using MO Free

·
Premium Member
7,999 Posts
Hi Bill-Congratulations on your Wing and welcome to the GWOF! We've got a few Texans on this site!

Oh, and by the way, TITANIUM is the fastest color!

·
Super Moderator
9,994 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Keystone state. These Wings sure bring a smile to our face...

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Bill-Congratulations on your Wing and welcome to the GWOF! We've got a few Texans on this site!

Oh, and by the way, TITANIUM is the fastest color!
Yeah I found out the hard way the other night with my wife on the back! I throttled hard at about 10 miles an hour to see what it would do and this big thing got some air! LOL I wasn't expecting that it would lift just twisting quick!

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Premium Member
11,279 Posts
Congratulations on your new bike and welcome to GWOF. PS: The go fast color is red. Eric

·
Premium Member
3,596 Posts
Welcome to the best forum on the web. Best because of the members.

Where in Texas are you?

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa.

·
Super Moderator
15,158 Posts
hello bill, welcome to GWOF. a caddy don't handle like a wing and other than comfort they have nothing in common

·
Premium Member
6,713 Posts
Welcome & congrats on your new ride! Awesome color by the way....

Mark

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
Welcome to the forum....I have grown to really like that color

·
Administrator
15,288 Posts
Welcome from Mississippi. Pretty bike but I have to agree with Eric, red is the fastest color.

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
Welcome to the site. Personally I think Mesquite Metallic is faster, but that's just me;) Never lofted the front wheel on this one, but my 1500 would pull it in both 1st and 2nd gears. At least that's what the guy that sold me the bike said:rolleyes::p

·
Registered
203 Posts
From another Texan-welcome to this amazing forum where you find information, suggestions, laughter and great friends!!

Ride with the angels surrounding you.
God bless,
Angelmammaw

·
Registered
245 Posts
Welcome from Alabama, and here's another vote for red being the fastest color. And, the CTS-V...agreed, but who can afford one?:)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts