Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hi bought my second goldwing. Last one was a 83 Interstate, this is a 87 Goldwing aspencade. been 10 years since I rode. but the only question I have for someone is where can I get a smooth seat. being a very big man I don't like the saddlemen type seat. I can't sit back far enough for me, and it's all the way back. I want to get like I said one seat that's level from front to back.

·
Super Moderator
11,808 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. I don't have an answer on the seat, but I'm sure one or more of the members will be able to help.

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa. I have spent time riding through your area of the countly. PF is a great place. Don't know about the seat. An internet search may reveal some answers. Good luck and ride safe..

·
Super Moderator
15,239 Posts
hello captin945, welcome to GWOF

·
Premium Member
17,146 Posts
There is an outfit called Wing soft that might be able to help you out they modify seat. How about if the lombard area was cut back or removed. If I'm not mistaken that step in the seat make allowance for the rise over the rear fender.
Might goole Wing Soft.
From the Northwest Corner.
Ron

·
Premium Member
17,146 Posts
True Storey about Pigeon Forge:
Several years ago a group of us from the Northwest Corner were on our way back from an East Coast trip. We had come into town from the south and got a motel just as we came into town. In the morning we had breakfast across from the motel, since it was my day to lead I ask the waitress for the easiest way to hwy 321. She told me to go to light number 3 and turn left. On the way out of town I count lights, 1,2,3 turn left, this looked all wrong. A man was walking his dog so I stop to check. Told him what the waitress said. Yup she was right but I bet you turn at the third light. That's when I learned that they number the stop light. Went back up the main road to LIGHT NUMBER 3 and we were on our way.
From the Northwest Corner
Ron

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Welcome to the forum from PA. I was down in your area last year, alot of scenic roads down there, we'll be down again for sure.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Welcome from Indiana. never been down that way,but maybe some day. Lot of good folks on the forum. I to rode an old wing 82,and just picked up my second one,a 2000 1500 GW. What difference there is.Again welcome

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Welcome from up north, waaay up north:D

·
Registered
10 Posts

Hi bought my second goldwing. Last one was a 83 Interstate, this is a 87 Goldwing aspencade. been 10 years since I rode. but the only question I have for someone is where can I get a smooth seat. being a very big man I don't like the saddlemen type seat. I can't sit back far enough for me, and it's all the way back. I want to get like I said one seat that's level from front to back.
Welcome from New Hampshire my friend

1 - 13 of 13 Posts