Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got sick of being cramped and underpowered so I decided a GL1500 was for me.
So I got a 93 Aspencade in black, currently fixing some of the cosmetic issues. The trunk was messed up bad from the previous owner so having a used one repainted. When I bought the trunk I bought a "GL1500" windscreen but it doesn't fit. Do the 88 to 00 wings have different hole patterns?

I am going to attach a pic of it over my stock one. I will need to sell it so anyone who can tell me who my target audience is I would appreciate it.
It is a slipstreamer M-3 AS-6

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,845 Posts
I believe the hole patterns should be the same. The windscreen you bought is it a stock Honda one or an after market one??

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe the hole patterns should be the same. The windscreen you bought is it a stock Honda one or an after market one??
Its an aftermarket unit "Slipstreamer M-3 AS-6" tomorrow I'll call the company to see what it was made for.

·
Super Moderator
15,235 Posts
hello xtreemlee, welcome to GWOF

·
Premium Member
17,147 Posts
I don't think they changed the hole pattern on the 1500. I can't see how that one would ever fit.
Welcome to the forum.
From the Northwest Corner
Ron

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
welcome to the site XtreemLee. Not sure about that screen either, hope you get it sorted.

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Xtreemlee. I ride a GL1800, so I'm no help on the screen question.

·
Registered
455 Posts
I got sick of being cramped and underpowered so I decided a GL1500 was for me.
So I got a 93 Aspencade in black, currently fixing some of the cosmetic issues. The trunk was messed up bad from the previous owner so having a used one repainted. When I bought the trunk I bought a "GL1500" windscreen but it doesn't fit. Do the 88 to 00 wings have different hole patterns?

I am going to attach a pic of it over my stock one. I will need to sell it so anyone who can tell me who my target audience is I would appreciate it.
It is a slipstreamer M-3 AS-6
Welcome!!!!
GL1500 1988-2000 should use the same windshield, not sure what you have. :confused:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts