Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone:) Just picked up a new 2010 Black Gold Wing. Have rode Harley's for the last few years, but now I'm looking for comfort and the Wing is the answer for that. When I went to get it yesterday I still had butterfly's, as I wasn't sure I was ready to go from my Harley to the Wing. But the first 100 miles changed that. Hope to see you on the road.

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Welcome Bossdog, another happy convert, you"ll like the wing more with every mile. Post some pics when you can.

·
Super Moderator
9,853 Posts
Welcome to the forum Boss and congrats on your new Wing. You are going to love your new ride and hopefully the forum as well. Lots of great places to ride in your neck of the woods. Ride safe and enjoy. Time to start adding the "farkles"....

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
How-ya Boss and congrats on the Wing. Now be careful ye don't get whiplash from the new acceleration forces (lol).

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Hello from Georgia Bossdog and welcome to the site

·
Registered
449 Posts
Welcome to the fold........:D

when miles matter....ride a WING!

·
Registered
14 Posts
You can't beat a Goldwing for those really long rides, but I do love the Harley sound. Welcome aboard bossdog. Hope to meet you on the road.

·
Super Moderator
28,448 Posts
Greetings bossdog & have fun on the new Wing. We have a great bunch of people here with good sharing discussion.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts