Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello- My mother passed and I have inherited her 1977 GL1000. It has been sitting for around 25 years. It had a fairing, saddlebags, etc but those are gone. I am going to restore it and ride it- make her proud. I am going stock on it- no dressing. I need help finding parts and pieces. Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello subman, welcome to GWOF. you may want to check in with the guys at www.ngwclub.com

·
Registered
835 Posts
Subman...welcome to the forum from Ontario Canada and sorry to hear of your mother's passing. Make her and the rest of us proud. You've come to the right place for "parts and pieces".
Strat

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
welcome aboard submam. My condolences for your loss, but congrats on the decision to restore that bike to it's original glory.

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Keystone state. You are doing the right thing. Good luck and be sure to post pics for everyone to see your progress.. Ride safe and enjoy the site..

·
Registered
22 Posts
The rebuild sounds like fun. I agree on the stock treatment. The Vetter stuff was nice in the day but, the naked Wing will be better.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts