Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a 1986 Aspencade earlier this week. The seller was thoughtful enough to send me some links to all the good Goldwing sites. Looking forward to visiting here often as this is the first Goldwing I have owned and I am already having a problem finding where things are at on the bike. Thanks for having me as a new member. Marty

·
Super Moderator
28,453 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF Marty from the Keystone State.

·
Premium Member
11,008 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Down Under. Eric

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Hey Marty, welcome! I am a new Goldwing owner myself. I just picked up a new to me 1985 Aspencade with 50,000 miles on it.

·
Super Moderator
9,854 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa and congrats on your new Wing. We were all "noobs" to the Wing at one time. Ride safe and enjoy the site..

·
Registered
455 Posts
Welcome!!! You'll find plenty of information on this site. :eek:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Welcome Marty from Indiana.Today i just picked up my 2000 goldwing, my second one. we were all new to this stuff at one time. my old one was an 82 model,sure is different. Plenty of good folks on here that will help you any way they can. Again Welcome

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello marty, welcome to GWOF

·
Registered
455 Posts
Welcome Marty from Indiana.Today i just picked up my 2000 goldwing, my second one. we were all new to this stuff at one time. my old one was an 82 model,sure is different. Plenty of good folks on here that will help you any way they can. Again Welcome
It's hard to beat a GL1500. I'm on my 5th one now without the first problem other than general maintenance. :D

·
Banned
3,192 Posts
Welcome from Seattle! 6,000 miles later, I am still finding stuff out on my bike..... easy stuff, like how to use the helmet locks on the rear trunk! The presets on the radio.... the list goes on and on.

If you have a question....ask it here, someone will answer you.

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Glad you found us Marty, enjoy!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Marty :Im new on this forum also i live just between Flushing and Mt Morris on coldwater rd.Glad to find someone else in my neighborhood.Im the new owner of a1984 Goldwing Aspencade with 41000 miles,and looking forward to a lot of miles this summer MR: Bill

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
Marty :Im new on this forum also i live just between Flushing and Mt Morris on coldwater rd.Glad to find someone else in my neighborhood.Im the new owner of a1984 Goldwing Aspencade with 41000 miles,and looking forward to a lot of miles this summer MR: Bill
hello mrbill, welcome to GWOF. head over to the main forum and go to the introduction page and start a new thread for yourself so everyone gives you a greeting

·
Premium Member
8,467 Posts
Hi Marty,

Greetings from Minnesota! I just bought a 1986 Aspencade, too. Picking it up in a couple of weeks. This is an excellent forum for us new Wingers (but old school riders!)

Tatanka/Kevin

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello kevin, welcome to GWOF. now head over to the welcome new mwmbers thread and introduce yourself

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
Welcome and come on in. Kick your shoes off and sit a spell. Purdy good bunch here and we hope you enjoy the stay. :)

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF...from Alabama

1 - 20 of 22 Posts