Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just thought I would pop in and say hi. I moved from France to Austin, Texas 4 years ago and just bought my first Goldwing.:D I have been riding motorbikes for 30+ years.
I raced motorcycles (circuit & road racing) for 5 years in my younger days (1983-88) and have ridden sports bikes all my life (R1, CBR900, etc) and still have a couple of Suzuki RG500's..;) I always wondered what anyone could ever see in a heavy overweight goldwing, but as the years advance, I find myself looking for comfort and less speed and the goldwing seems to fill that gap very nicely..:eek: The suspension seems to be very poorly setup :( as standard but otherwise it's a great bike..:) Will post a few questions in the appropriate location on suspension mods. My wife rides a VT750 and my daughters (10 & 12) love riding on the back of the goldwing/VT (they hated being on the sport bikes) so we are finding far more family activities involving the bikes than we did in the past.;) Hopefully I will meet some off the people on this forum in person. We are of to ride the 3 sisters next weekend with about 100 other like minded loonatics!!:rolleyes:

Gary

PS. Is there anyway to list other members by state just to find if there is anyone near by? To possibly hook up for a ride, etc..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.