1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,177 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF wesexcellence

·
Registered
391 Posts
Welcome to the site. Wish I was back in Florida. Spent a week last year there and had a blast.

·
Administrator
29,073 Posts
wesexcellence, Welcome from Pa.

We have already met, but I'll make it official.... Welcome from Virginia, " The no bike week here state. "
Chopin my friend the winter blues has started to turn you into quite the cynical sort.:)

·
Super Moderator
10,045 Posts
Welcome to the forum from another Keystone Stater and congrats on your new Wing. Florida, boy am I wishing I was there now. Ride safe and take a trip for all of us stuck in the snow up north.

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
Daytona sounds fun

But not this year. Seeing a week of bikers sounds like fun too.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Welcome to the board. Me and 499,999 of my friends are coming down to ride with you next week. There are a lot of places where different "winger"'s are meeting. I know a lot of the GWRAA'ers are meeting at Duff's in the Sunshine Mall around noon on March 6.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Welcome from Melbourne,Fl. Hoping to visit Destination Daytona this year,my HD friends tell me it ain't just HD people there. There are plenty of Wingers on Main Street too.This will be my 3rd Bike Week,can't wait. '94SE Pearl White. Have fun,Ride Safe.

·
Premium Member
24,523 Posts
Hi from Canada!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.