Honda Goldwing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the forum. I just purchased a 2007 w/ nav and love it!
I'm going to search the forum to see if there are any meet-ups at Bikeweek in Daytona.

·
Super Moderator
15,121 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF wesexcellence

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hey from GA, Wes. Black and Chrome are my favorite motorcycle colors. Have never done BikeWeek and don't recall any meet ups being planned on here.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Welcome to the site. Wish I was back in Florida. Spent a week last year there and had a blast.

·
Premium Member
23,808 Posts
We have already met, but I'll make it official.... Welcome from Virginia, " The no bike week here state. "

·
Super Moderator
28,515 Posts
wesexcellence, Welcome from Pa.

We have already met, but I'll make it official.... Welcome from Virginia, " The no bike week here state. "
Chopin my friend the winter blues has started to turn you into quite the cynical sort.:)

·
Super Moderator
9,848 Posts
Welcome to the forum from another Keystone Stater and congrats on your new Wing. Florida, boy am I wishing I was there now. Ride safe and take a trip for all of us stuck in the snow up north.

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
Daytona sounds fun

But not this year. Seeing a week of bikers sounds like fun too.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Welcome to the board. Me and 499,999 of my friends are coming down to ride with you next week. There are a lot of places where different "winger"'s are meeting. I know a lot of the GWRAA'ers are meeting at Duff's in the Sunshine Mall around noon on March 6.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Welcome from Melbourne,Fl. Hoping to visit Destination Daytona this year,my HD friends tell me it ain't just HD people there. There are plenty of Wingers on Main Street too.This will be my 3rd Bike Week,can't wait. '94SE Pearl White. Have fun,Ride Safe.

·
Administrator
25,876 Posts
Hi from Canada!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.