Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning fellow Wingers. I am from La Porte, Tx (that is just outside of Houston, Tx), 48, Married and have 2 sons 29 & 23. I am Self-Employed, a Full-Time AMSOIL Independent Dealer and I own a 95 Goldwing GL1500 Aspencade.

I joined here in order to learn more about these machines we love and in areas I am familiar with, offer advice to others. I want to make new friends here, Near and Far and hopefully along my journey get to meet some of you in person and even ride along a road trip as it may present itself.

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Hello and welcome from Georgia, You will learn a lot from this site,I learned something new here everyday,

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks knwe55 for the Welcome.....My Grandfather told me when I was a kid....that I would Learn Something New Everyday for the rest of my life....back then I thought he was Nuts...<Grin>, since I thought I had already Learned Everything Already...hehehe...a True sign of a Youngin. Turns out, He was Correct and has remained Correct All of my Life.

·
Super Moderator
9,856 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Keystone state. I had a 98 GL1500 SE that was a great bike. Hope you enjoy the site. Lots of nice folks on here. Ride safe and enjoy..

·
Super Moderator
28,449 Posts
Howdy Texas from Northeast Pa. You'll like it here I'm sure. Happy safe riding.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Gentlemen. I hope to be an ASSET to the Forum. If ya'll ever get down Texas Way let me know. You'll find "Southern Hospitality here....

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome aboard Amsoiler from about halfway to the North Pole from your place. Not as bad as it sounds but it shore ain't Texas! Getting ready to give my Wing an infusion of Amsoil next change coming up. Good folks and lots of info here.:cool:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks budoka for the greeting. There are AMSOIL Dealers in Canada for Sure, the AMSOIL Corporate Site has a Dealer Locater that is Easy to use, should you have any trouble just PM me and I will help you find yourself a supporting Dealer in Canada. I myself have made many trips to Canada. While I was Driving for a Large Trucking Company back in the mid 90's I used to deliver ISOCYANATE to a company in Ontario and also delivered Caustic to a Chicken processing plant in Georgetown. That is Beautiful Country up there but just Too Cold for my Blood, I only made 1 trip there during the Summer and for the first time I saw Grass on the Ground instead of Snow...lol. I can only imagine the Pleasure you folks get riding there as the landscape is absolutely Beautiful. Maybe one of these days I will get a chance to take a trip up there and Ride my Wing, I am sure my Wife would Love it. Thanks Again for the greet and I look forward to visiting with everyone here.

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Welcome from the Tar Heel State. Think you will love this site, good advice and a lot of knowledge. :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Texas Goldwing owners page...lol

Thanks for the Big Welcome chopin, we Texans promise not to clog the site with any BULL.....and my Wing Never allows it's Saddle to be Removed...Grin. I look forward to associatin and BS'n with you folks and maybe we will cross paths at some point in all this real estate.

Any more Texan members and we are going to have to get the great state of Texas their own domain page: http:// www.texasgoldwingowners.com. I think we can welcome a few more, especially yourself! Saddle up. From your fellow Wing riders at : http:// www.atleastthreevirginiagoldwingowners.com.

·
Super Moderator
15,241 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF amsoiler

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks detdrbuzzard and Howdy !!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey there! Welcome aboard! I live between Hondo and Bandera. If you ever get tire of being a flatlander come on over and ride 337 across the Hill Country sometime. It's beautiful this time of year. God Bless and keep the shiny side up!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts