Honda Goldwing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my name is Norm. I bought an 06 goldwing back last April and have driven in for one season. Never drove it to work or did any long trips with it, but still managed to log about 4000 miles. The goldwing is an amazing bike and I'm very happy with it. I can'y wait to get it back out in the spring. I've been navigating around this forum and there is lots of great information here. I'm gonna keep reading until the weather allows me to ride. I will post a picture or two when I figure out how.

·
Premium Member
7,170 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF Mudmanic. There are intelligent folks around here. A few NOT so intelligent as well. Makes the world go around.

·
Super Moderator
15,140 Posts
hello norm, welcome to GWOF

·
Super Moderator
28,494 Posts
Yes Norm post some pictures. The GWOF likes pics & ride descriptions.

Even from Canucks.:D:D:D

·
Registered
6,730 Posts
Welcome Norm, don't you hate these long winters? Enjoy the site.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcomes. Actually, this winter we have had warmer temperatures, almost no snow at all. All the precipatation has been rain. The snowmobile trails have never opened up around here. I almost could ride.

·
Super Moderator
9,843 Posts
Welcome from Pennsylvania. Ride safe and enjoy the forum.

·
Administrator
25,937 Posts
Welcome to the site Mudmanic. Same type of winter out here mostly, been brutal on sled sales. Several other Ontario members on GWOF too. As to the pics, if you have them on your desktop, just scroll down when you are posting and click on the manage attachments button and folow the browse and upload buttons/commands. As long as the pic file is not too large, they load fairly quickly (up to 5 pics per post). You can also use photobucket and flicker etc. Oh, and don't worry about that fossil guy, he's actually not all that bad;)

·
Super Moderator
11,938 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
320 Posts
go to the "user cp". "manage pictures" I am pretty sure that is how to get them up. Needing to do that myself. Welcome aboard, from Texas

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.