Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear All
I am a new member and about to purchase my first Goldwing in the very near future. Was considering a new 1800 but have been offered a 2000 year standard 1500SE in very good condition with only 8000 miles on the clock.
I have wanted a Goldwing for as long as I can remember and thought now is the time!!
As it is my first venture would welcome any advice from you guys and girls.
Many Thanks
Paul

·
Super Moderator
28,433 Posts
Hello from the States. My advice take both for a ride & see if the money savings outweighs the New. I don't know how many months you guys ride, but when I bought mine that was a factor. We get 6-8 months a year riding time. Didn't want to part with big bucks. Than again I am pretty frugal (cheap).

Let's here it Two Wheel Wing! I'm expecting you to be one of those BMW type guys riding all year round.:D

·
Super Moderator
9,844 Posts
On the Ball, Welcome to the forum and congrats in advance for whichever Wing you choose. Had a 98 and now have a 09. Loved the 98 but love the 09 even more. If $$$ is an issue then go with the 2000 GL1500. You can still buy farkles if you like.

Fossil, I"m a April to November guy too. When the Wing gets tucked in for the Winter, don't look at it until Spring. Too many issues with riding once the snow flies and before the roads are cleared.

·
Super Moderator
15,235 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF paul

1 - 5 of 5 Posts