Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined the forum although I've already put about 24K miles on my 2008 GL1800. Am thoroughly enjoying this ride!

·
Super Moderator
28,449 Posts
Hey Pa. greetings, there are several of us here & local as well. I'm in Schuykill County. I'm sure the other guys will chime in.

·
Super Moderator
9,856 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Wyoming Valley. Boy, 24k miles on an 08. The weather must be a whole lot better in Lewisburg... Maybe us PA guys will need to get together sometime. Enjoy the forum and ride safe.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome to the forum mrlib. PA is the Wing capital of the universe methinks hehe!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Greetings mrlib! I live in Stroudsburg....Lewisburg is a beautiful town...Bucknell is a great University....Have fun on Rt 15!! Dr Bob

·
Super Moderator
15,241 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF mrlib

·
Registered
39 Posts
Welcome from another resident of the Keystone state. I think you will find this group very helpful and informative. I didn't know there was so much stuff to know about a Goldwing. Safe riding.
Bill

·
Premium Member
23,774 Posts
Welcome to the forum mrlib. PA is the Wing capital of the universe methinks hehe!
I was think'in the same thing. Getting lonely down here in Virginia. The positive side is, I'm only about 100 miles +/- from Harrisburg PA. Anyone up for a run along the Susquehanna ?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Welcome Mrlib from a neighbor. I'm just down the road in Bloomsburg. This is a great place for information and just discussing your rides with someone that knows the feeling. Let me know if you'd like to meet up for a ride.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts