Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings!

I lucked up and found this Goldwing forum and so far it looks very informative. I'm looking forward to hopefully obtaining some good advice from other Wing owners.

I'm on my third Wing; first was a '84 Silverwing that I rescued from the pawn shop, second was a '82 Aspencade that I babied, sank a lot of money into, kept for 3 years then sold it to a gentlemen in Maryland that has striped it totally down and restoring it piece by piece! I was very pleased that he's turning it into a show bike! I'll post some pictures that he's sent to me so far. My current Wing is a '96 Interstate GL1500 that absolutely awesome! I just wish it had a reverse gear!

Good to meet everyone and keep the shiny side up!

Blake Duncan:D:cool:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Good Morning Blake and Welcome from a Fellow Newbie to this site. Too bad to hear the Interstate has no Reverse, my 95 Aspencade does....Thank Goodness since these 6 Cyl. boys are HEAVY! I dream myself of someday tearing one of these Wings Totally Down and Completely Rebuilding it Top to Bottom and then Riding it the rest of my life....cause to me, after that much time and effort, nobody would have enough Money to Buy it from me.....<Grin>.

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania and congrats on your new 2u Wing. Enjoy the board and ride safe..

·
Super Moderator
28,455 Posts
Greeting to you also Blakenstein. As Two Wheel says enjoy the site & ride safe from another Pa. guy.

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Greetings and salutations from Alberta Blakenstien. Don't worry about the reverse (or lack of); wings are much nicer going ahead anyway:rolleyes:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts