Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've ridden bikes for most of my life (last 50 yrs) Have seen lots of improvments since the early 60's I hope I can be an asset to this community as I know you will be an asset to me. I am now down to two bikes, a 03 HD Electria Glide Classic Anniversary edition and the 08 GW. Since getting the GW the HD gets little attention. (keeping it for my Grandson who is in the Army). To keep a long story from being totally unbarable , I am glad to be part of this group.

Grayghost

·
Registered
91 Posts
Welcome to the club. Shame you aren't closer to Austin or I would invite you on a few of our rides, but I am sure there must be plenty of riders in the Houston area.. Ride safe and enjoy..

Gary

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania. Enjoy the site and ride safe..

·
Super Moderator
28,446 Posts
Grayghost we don't mind stories, we all have them & tell them. Another Pa. guy welcomes you to a good place to be.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome to you greyghost! if you're looking for companionship, check out the nearest GWRRA chapter; they're always good folk.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Welcome to you greyghost! if you're looking for companionship, check out the nearest GWRRA chapter; they're always good folk.

Ditto for me on the GWRRA.

And welcome to the site from ARKANSAS

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF greyghost

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the info on the GWRRA. I've ridden a few times with the N2 group and they are a great group. I already belong to two groups, Southern Cruisers, and our chruch club the FOGG Riders,( Founded On Gods Grace) some of the ladies at the church says it stands for Fat Old Goofie Guys but we disagree. LOL I also ride with the CMA group from the Woodlands on their monthly ride. Good thing I,m retired or I wouldn't have time to keep up. Life is Good :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts