Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello - I joined a few weeks ago and forgot to post this note! I purchased an 08 Wing loaded and having fun spending $$ getting a few additional accessories to make the ride (including my better half) that much better. Thanks to all for the excellent info on this forum...geez...I can spend hours reading this stuff!
GDARP (aka Gary)

·
Super Moderator
28,521 Posts
You're are most Welcomed to be here Gary. As you already know the GWOF is a great place to hang out.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome...next is to figure out how to install 12V adapter in the trunk...looks like others have options...good stuff!

·
Super Moderator
28,521 Posts
Alllllllll sortsss of optionnssss Gary.

Have fun & Ride Safe

·
Administrator
25,864 Posts
Welcome along Gary.

·
Super Moderator
11,952 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Super Moderator
15,118 Posts
hello gary, welcome to GWOF. stick around and have fun

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa and congrats on your new wing. Keep buying stuff to keep the economy going and your wing looking better. Ride safe and enjoy the site...

·
Premium Member
5,397 Posts
welcome to Gwof from Maryland

·
Premium Member
7,167 Posts
Welcome the Forum from Alabama

·
Registered
6,730 Posts
Hello Gary and welcome to the forum . Enjoy your new ride.

·
Premium Member
23,811 Posts
Welcome, Gary. PM received and responded to . It is one of our goals to set up a " How To Forum ". A little place Far From The Madding Crowd devoted to Tech questions, things you did that others might be interested in doing, etc.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Hello and welcome. I'm only twenty minutes away so PM me. Thinking of a ride on Monday if you can make it.

·
Banned
1 Posts
Hello all-new member from central North Carolina, Have been riding for too many years to mention, currently have a 96 Goldwing Trike with the CSC conversion. Rode it as a motorcycle from 98 till 09 as a MC then converted to trike, should have done it sooner as we love it.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hi Gary and welcome. I believe we've met a handful of times already.
Dookoo and I are always looking for new Goldwing Track riders :D:D
We'll also have you on a CT shortly I'm sure ;)

It's time to break your wing in buddy!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Dookoo's Friend - I KNOW YOU!!! Thanks for sharing the video (I forgot to look it up after the class)...looks like a fun ride. Years ago I worked both at Laguna and Sears Point as a turn worker for motorcycle races...got to ride my honda V45 Sabre out the turns and back...lots of fun. I'm putting floor boards on soon so would be providing some serious sparking display if you were following me!

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Welcome from Texas. Hang around this bunch and your gonna have every farkle known to man. AND, it will be chrome plated. Being from California, did you ever meet Jed Klampett? Jes wondered...Good to have you on board this sometimes sinking ship.:D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts