Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from the great white north where riding goes in dailight for 18 hrs a day .....
my First goldwing is a 1982 GL1100
I have owned many bikes over my 35 years of riding , I love the feel of a Goldwing .

·
Premium Member
23,766 Posts
Welcome from way down here in Virginia. 18 hours of daylight ? What latitude do you live on ? I'm at N 38.840391. Your " day ride " equals two of mine. " It's been a long day ! " has literal meaning for you.

·
Super Moderator
15,235 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF debugger

·
Premium Member
11,001 Posts
welocom aboard from down under,You may have 18hrs of day light but we can ride all year.You live in a very picturesques country, and I dont mind the cold. But our cold is very different to yours so how do you keep the cold out.Eric

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome debugger. North central Ab here; yup, long days and lots of twilight hours. Gets plenty dark during the winter months so that more than makes up for it I guess.

·
Super Moderator
9,844 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania. Glad you found us. Good folks and information on here. Quite a few riders on the board from Canada. Ride safe and enjoy the site..

·
Registered
835 Posts
Welcome from Ontario debugger. Where the heck are you? Did you trade in your dog sled for a Wing? My first Wing was an 82 and you never forget your first love.
Strat

1 - 9 of 9 Posts