Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

New member here, just wanted to introduce myself. I picked up a new 2012 Goldwing last week, and it is alot different than the 2007 Suzuki C90T. I should have made this move years ago.

Looking forward to reading and learning as much as I can from everyone here. Will contribute when I can.

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa and congrats on your new Wing. Ride safe and enjoy the forum. Nice folks on here..

·
Registered
40 Posts
WOW !!!! Way to go. The Goldwing is without question "The Best of The Best" and you will love it more and more the more you ride.
Lots of nice and smart riders here to help and provide good advice & informatin.
Ride Safe & enjoy

·
Registered
168 Posts
Welcome from Cayce SC , your not one of those X suzuki owners club folks are you , The only reason I ask is your handle rings a bell with me ??

·
Super Moderator
28,446 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF. Good bunch here with equally good discussion. Glad you love your Wing & if there is a Pebbles she will love it as well.

Albuquerque huh. Great area, Ride Safe.

·
Premium Member
647 Posts
Welcome from Central Washington

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Welcome and enjoy the forum and your new ride.

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from your neighboring state to the East.

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
hello bam bam, welcome to GWOF

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Howya, and welcome to the site!

·
Banned
3,204 Posts
Welcome from Cayce SC , your not one of those X suzuki owners club folks are you , The only reason I ask is your handle rings a bell with me ??
If your question was pointed at me.... Yes, I was a member of their forum until I sold the C50.

I was also a member of the 750 Kawasaki group, the Kawasaki Nomad group, the Honda Helix Group, the Suzuki Berman Group and a dual sport riding group.

·
Super Moderator
11,798 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts