Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend "cantankerous" helped me become a member. I wish to thank all of you for your prayers and support during my illness. I have been riding for 34 years or more and it has been more than 4 weeks since I have been on my wing. My healing process is slow as I am a type 1 Diabetic. I hope to be on my bike next week ? I will let all of you know the elation I will once again feel when that happens. Doug1500

·
Premium Member
17,146 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Doug. Glad to hear you are on the mend. And hope you are back in the Saddle again real soon. Keep us posted.
Question; Just how Cantankerous is he ?????????:confused:
From the Northwest Corner.
Ron

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa. Glad to see you are feeling better and hope you will be back in the saddle real soon. Ride safe and keep those A1C's down....

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
Glad to know you're doing better, Doug. This is a great group--you'll enjoy being here. Looking forward to hearing that you're back on the Wing.

·
Premium Member
647 Posts
Welcome Doug, Glad you are getting better, but take it easy and don't rush it. Hope to hear you are riding again real soon.

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
Welcome to GWOF.

Make yourself at home since you already have friends here.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Welcome Doug..from Ontario Canada! Hope your back in the saddle soon; When that happens you will heal a lot quicker;:D

·
Premium Member
11,008 Posts
Welcome Doug from Down Under. Good to see you are better. Being able to ride again will bring the grin back. You have a good friend there. Eric

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Welcome to the forum Doug, glad to hear your filling better.

·
Super Moderator
28,454 Posts
Any friend of Cantakerous is a friend of ........Someones?:eek:

Seriously Doug, glad your feeling better, Welcome & take care of yourself.

Ride Safe.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello doug, welcome to GWOF. heres to a speedy recovery and hoping you are back on the wing soon. oh and cantankerous said we were the only friends he had, thats why we let him join the forum :)

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Welcome along Doug, glad things are looking up for you. Cantankerous is pretty much a fixture around here, glad he brought you in!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Welcome to the Forum Doug. Glad to hear you are on the mend. And hope you are back in the Saddle again real soon. Keep us posted.
Question; Just how Cantankerous is he ?????????:confused:
From the Northwest Corner.
Ron
Dear Ron; Cantankerous is a somewhat nice guy BUT an ornery old coot. Thanks Doug1500

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hello doug, welcome to GWOF. heres to a speedy recovery and hoping you are back on the wing soon. oh and cantankerous said we were the only friends he had, thats why we let him join the forum :)
You're correct, we may be his only friends, but, what a friend !!!! Doug1500

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Any friend of Cantakerous is a friend of ........Someones?:eek:

Seriously Doug, glad your feeling better, Welcome & take care of yourself.

Ride Safe.
When you find out who someone is ....let me know. Doug

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Welcome to the forum from Pa. Glad to see you are feeling better and hope you will be back in the saddle real soon. Ride safe and keep those A1C's down....
Yes. I am watching the A1c intently. Thanks. Doug1500

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Welcome to GWOF.

Make yourself at home since you already have friends here.
Thanks for the info on your signature line. Doug1500

1 - 20 of 20 Posts