Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I have been a member here for about 3 months but have been to busy or just too lazy to post on here. After 12 years in the navy and being forced out thanks to Obama I chose to use my severance check to buy a sweet 1988 Dynastic Blue 1500 Goldwing for only $5,500. Since I have owned it i have done some adding of accessories and lots of ridding. I now live back home in Pennsville NJ. I also have a 2003 Honda Shadow 750 ACE that just happens to be my first bike. So far I have 11,500 miles under my belt since May of 2008 between both bikes. I will say this though, the Shadow has seen little ridding since I got the new to me wing. I am also a member of GWRRA with my father though I am by far the youngest member there. But I don't care because we are all there for the same reason, friendship and ridding motorcycles. Anyway I just thought I would make myself known, finally, and say hello to everyone.

·
Premium Member
7,982 Posts
Howdy Captain and welcome to the GWOF!

First things first: Thank you for your service to the U.S.A.!

Kindly post photos of your nu2u Classic Wing. We folks around here like photos, trip reports with photos, etc. Sounds like you got a fair deal.

·
Super Moderator
7,610 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Thank you for your service to the USA.
Congrats on getting a Wing, please post some pics when you can.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

The day I got her home!

After a few add on's.

Here she is at a show with my dad, not pictured here, where we both won 1st place for class. 1500 and 1800.

·
Premium Member
7,982 Posts
OK, you got a GREAT deal!:D

·
Administrator
29,019 Posts
Very Nice, enjoy & welcome to the GWOF from your neighbor.

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Welcome to the forum and very nice Wing.

·
Super Moderator
15,163 Posts
hello captmorgan, welcome to GWOF

·
Premium Member
24,123 Posts
Welcome sailor. I see you're just across the Delaware River. We have a breakfast run in the planing stages that may happen just west of you over near the Susquehanna River in PA. Might want to bring that jewel over our way.

·
Premium Member
7,121 Posts
Welcome there CM....you are in a perfect locale. Some great guys all around you.

·
Super Moderator
10,003 Posts
Nice looking Wing. Welcome to the forum from the Keystone state. Enjoy and ride safe...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks everyone for all the compliments! I really love her but i have only one problem, i have not named her yet. i haven't even named the shadow either. Not sure what to call them. Any ideas out there?

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
Welcome Capt. Both great looking rides.

·
Premium Member
592 Posts
Welcome fron Cayce SC . I too spent 7 years in the Navy only to be put out disabled, Vote always for for leaders who keep America and its military STRONG.
Bill

·
Premium Member
16,737 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF. And THANK YOU for your Service to our Country.
Nice looking rides.
As far as names go I already have Big Red, and Eric has Bluey, long story on the Bluey thing.:rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
12,267 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. Great looking bikes. I don't name mine, so I wouldn't even offer. :eek:

·
Administrator
15,310 Posts
Welcome from Mississippi. Thank you for your service. Those are both very nice looking bikes. Go along on the upcoming breakfast ride. You will find they are some great people to ride with.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.