Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, just wanted to say stop in and introduce myself, kicking around the idea of a Goldwing purchase, this will be my first Goldwing. I currently have a pair of Can Am Spyders and a 03 Vrod.

I want something to ride to work that is a little bit more comfortable.
Any suggestions or help would be great. Kicking around a 2012 but don't know enough about it.
Thanks for your help .
BooneDawg

·
Super Moderator
15,235 Posts
hello boonedawg, welcome to GWOF

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
Welcome, Boonedawg from Texas. My only advise on a Goldwing would be don't ride one unless you plan on buying. I wasn't really planning on buying one, I was just curious. Took one ride and that was it--had to have it.

·
Super Moderator
9,845 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from PA. Good luck with your decision. I think you know which way most of us are leaning.. Ride safe and enjoy the site.

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Welcome Boonedawg from Pa. you will not be disappointed with a Wing.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Get er done

Welcome boonedawg - I know you've already made up your mind. What are you waiting for; get er done!

Great choice of commuting bike. I commute on mine as well. No regrets just great riding.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Welcome!! If you are looking for comfort then you are looking at the right bike. :D

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome aboard boonedawg. The 2012's are liable to be quite rare, and they are already way late getting into the delaerships. My DSM told me not to even try to sell one since I can't get one, they are going to reare as hen's teeth in Canada. There are smoking hot deals on 2010's up here, not sure what is on them south of the border though. Ditto on the test ride, once you bite, you're hooked. How do you like the Spyders? I've heard mixed reviews on them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts