Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought an 83 Interstate with 38k for $800. Really good shape. Key issue is the linked brakes are dragging. I expect a master cylinder rebuild is first up, after oil/coolant change.

Attachments

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Looks pretty fresh for an '83! Welcome to the forum.

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
hello snowlover and welcome to GWOF

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Keystone state and congrats on your new Wing. Looks really nice. I have a question.... Is it strange to have a bike rider with a handle "snowlover"??? Unless you ride in the snow...lol..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Sorry, but snowmobiler first, then bike rider. I do ride my KLR 12 months/year here in the Northwet. The GW will be more of a fair weather friend. WOW. The picture shows it brown???? It is stock dk red!!!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Glad you enjoy the snow also. Good to have things to keep us busy in the winter months. Ride safe on pavement or snow.

·
Premium Member
23,771 Posts
Passed one of these yesterday coming home from work. It was in pristine condition like yours. I was in my service van so my " thumbs up " went unnoticed .

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
We're 'bilers as well snowlover. Wife rides a '10 Rush 600, and I'm replacing my '06 FST Classic with an '11 800 Rush Retro. Pretty much flatlanders, haven't been to the mountains in 18 years.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts