Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well finaly replaced my LCD today...also changed the air filter....I just can't beleive you have to take apart almost the hole bike to do this.....It probbley woud of been easyer if i was to use a torch and a plasma cutter LOL maby thats why i like working on Heavy Equiptment.....:eek:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
I've heard the 1800 air filter is no cake walk either. My personal mechanic did say, however, that he would rather work on an 1800 than a 1500 for accessibility. Still like the 1500 style !

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still a lott easear than the bike....whean have you ever had to take off the mirrors,headlight turn signals,wind sheild,radio,seat,backrest,and both glove boxes......and that will only get you to the instrument cluster than you have to almost completley dissasemble that contraption toget the LCD out....than you get to put it all back toghether again LOL...i have never seen a truck or loader that you cant pull the dash out in about 10 minuets...not 2 hours.....i think it would of been easear if i called a proctoligest and had the proceigder done through the tail pipes.....:eek:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts