Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hay everyone,names tim but old freinds still call me foggy. ive been riding since 83 and when i was a kid my grandpa had a wing and was a member of the gwrr asso.and we used to go everywhere now im 45 and have had a number of bikes including an 78 wing dressed and an 84 interstate but wanted to try others and currently im riding a 08 1000rr but have since gotten bored with it and long rides with the wife just wont happen as she hates the ride on a sport bike,i do go to jenningsgp to break the tention up a bit legaly,and love 100 mph turns on the track, but have been missing the comfort and enjoyment of the 600+mile weekend rides so here i am and as soon as i can find something to get into ill be off the sportbikes and back where i feel i should be.

·
Super Moderator
28,449 Posts
Welcome to the site there Foggy Tim & back to the world of wingdom.

·
Super Moderator
7,666 Posts
Greeting and welcome from Port Richey Florida. Foggy, a Goldwing is the only way to fly and its 'First Class'.

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Foggy, hi from the Tar Heel state and welcome to the site

·
Super Moderator
9,870 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Keystone state and welcome back. Enjoy the site and ride safe..

·
Administrator
26,225 Posts
Hiya Foggy. "bored" of a CBR? hehe. The one I rode was far from boring!! Listen to your Mrs, she's on the same page with lots of other co-riders ouut there.

·
Premium Member
23,764 Posts
hay everyone,names tim but old freinds still call me foggy. ive been riding since 83 and when i was a kid my grandpa had a wing and was a member of the gwrr asso.and we used to go everywhere now im 45 and have had a number of bikes including an 78 wing dressed and an 84 interstate but wanted to try others and currently im riding a 08 1000rr but have since gotten bored with it and long rides with the wife just wont happen as she hates the ride on a sport bike,i do go to jenningsgp to break the tention up a bit legaly,and love 100 mph turns on the track, but have been missing the comfort and enjoyment of the 600+mile weekend rides so here i am and as soon as i can find something to get into ill be off the sportbikes and back where i feel i should be.
Check out this post : http://www.goldwingowners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4046

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF foggy

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
Welcome foggy!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Welcome from The Space Coast Foggy.You are in the right place. Since you still have that sportbike blood,in my opinion you will be wanting an 1800 as Chopin has guided you to. I love my 1500,has more room.Either way you can't go wrong.Let us know what you end up with. Your wife is gonna love it!! Ride often and Safe.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts