Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
This is my first post with this group. Two weeks ago I bought a 1995 Goldwing trike and rode it back from Arizona. So now I have the Goldwing and a Honda Shadow bike.
Since I am counting on many more years as the owner of the trike, I am going to be a memeber of this group for quite awhile. I will be taking pictures nex week to post here.
Thanks, Bonnie

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Keystone state and congrats on your new Wing trike. Enjoy the site. There are lots of nice folks and good info on here. Ride safe and enjoy..

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF bonnie

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Welcome to the group Bonnie, I'm sure will love your Gold Wing, I had 2 1500's a 92 and a 98SE, they are great bikes and bullet proof. Other than fluid changes at regular intervals once your bike get around 70,000 miles on it you will to have the alternator changed, With the good weather here now you should take a trip along the coast, head to Monterey or Morro Bay, or Big Sur, get some miles on that trike. :D

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome aboard from Alberta Canada Bonnie. Had a 1500 converted to a Lehman myself for a while, cool rig.

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Hi Bonnie, welcome from the Tar Heel state :)

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Illinois checking in, welcome Bonnie.

·
Super Moderator
7,667 Posts
Hello Bonnie and welcome from Florida, enjoy your new trike and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Welcome from Indiana.
Envy yourclimate... around here we only have two seasons... Winter and Construction

1 - 10 of 10 Posts