Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, names Ken, Thanks for having such an informative and Friendly Forum.
Have ridden two wheelers over 60 years and still at it. Keeps you young.
Worked nearly 40 years in the Electrical field, Line Crew, Hydro-power plant Operator, retiring as System Power Dispatcher.
Been active in public service, Vol. Fire Dept., Ambulance Squad, City Council, and 14 years Reserve Police officer. Presently working three days a week as Superior Court Bailiff.
Active in the Masonic Lodge, Order ot the Eastern Star and Shrine.
Hobbies, include Amateur Radio, W1AYZ, Travel, Cycling and Grandchildren's activities.
Married 54 years to high school sweetheart.
Just living each day to the fullest.

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Keystone state of Pennsylvania. Glad you found us. You are one of the growing number of members from the west coast. Enjoy the site and ride safe.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello ken, welcome to GWOF. you gave us the lowdown on everything except what you ride

·
Premium Member
11,008 Posts
Gday from Down Under. I hope you have many years of riding and that you enjoy the forum. Eric

·
Premium Member
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, detdrbussard, I ride a '93 Wing of course.

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
Welcome Ken from Texas. Good to have you aboard.

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
Welcome from Virginia. Although I have lived over here for most of my life, my original product label says " Proudly made in the State of Washington ".

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Welcome aboard Iken. Glad Larry said hi already, yis are almost neighbors! My Dad was a Master Mason and Ma was E/S too, I never followed the path for whatever reason, but it's a great fraternity. Great intro now that the good Dr pried your ride out of you! Enjoy.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Hi All, names Ken, Thanks for having such an informative and Friendly Forum.
Have ridden two wheelers over 60 years and still at it. Keeps you young.
Worked nearly 40 years in the Electrical field, Line Crew, Hydro-power plant Operator, retiring as System Power Dispatcher.
Been active in public service, Vol. Fire Dept., Ambulance Squad, City Council, and 14 years Reserve Police officer. Presently working three days a week as Superior Court Bailiff.
Active in the Masonic Lodge, Order ot the Eastern Star and Shrine.
Hobbies, include Amateur Radio, W1AYZ, Travel, Cycling and Grandchildren's activities.
Married 54 years to high school sweetheart.
Just living each day to the fullest.
What do you do in your spare time??? :eek:

·
Premium Member
17,146 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, nice bunch of fun folks hang out there.
We are almost neighbors. Home is just outside of Sumas in the Northwest Corner.
Ron

·
Super Moderator
11,812 Posts
Welcome from Eastern WA., lken37. Great bunch of folks here. Maybe we'll see you on the road.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts