Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there all!

Looking for help on a '92 Aspencade that sat for 12 years in my shop. Back on the road now but still have some tweaking to get done.

Great bunch of people here and I'm looking forward to spending time looking at everything here. Maybe even post a few pics that I have.

·
Super Moderator
9,845 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the other side of the USA, the great state of Pa. Looking forward to pics and posts. Ride safe.

·
Registered
692 Posts
... HOWDY ... GRANTS PASS/MEDFORD MY OL' STOMPIN' GROUNDS ... NOW LIVING HERE ON THE COAST - LAKESIDE ... TIRES ONLY HAVE A 6yr. SHELF LIFE SO I WOULD CHANGE THEM BEFORE I WENT OUT RIDING VERY MUCH ... AND WOULD CHANGE ALL THE FLUIDS ect. ... PLEASE POST SOME PIX ... I HAVE ACOUPLE POSTED IN THE GALLERY ALONG WITH OTHERS ... HAPPY TRAILS ... P.S. YOU ARE MY 400th. POST ... THANKS ...

·
Super Moderator
28,436 Posts
CPU welcome & hope you find useful info on the site. You are correct there are a good bunch here.

Ride Safe

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the forum from the other side of the USA, the great state of Pa. Looking forward to pics and posts. Ride safe.
Thanks for the shout out. Born and raised nearby in Northern New Jersey. Got to Oregon via NY, DE, GA, FL, LA, TX and CA. I have 5 acres on top of a mountain here and it's here they'll probably bury me.

Still have family back east but out here is just so beautiful. Loved PA when I could get to Bucks County. If you ever think of coming out this way, feel free to pick my brain.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
... HOWDY ... GRANTS PASS/MEDFORD MY OL' STOMPIN' GROUNDS ... NOW LIVING HERE ON THE COAST - LAKESIDE ... TIRES ONLY HAVE A 6yr. SHELF LIFE SO I WOULD CHANGE THEM BEFORE I WENT OUT RIDING VERY MUCH ... AND WOULD CHANGE ALL THE FLUIDS ect. ... PLEASE POST SOME PIX ... I HAVE ACOUPLE POSTED IN THE GALLERY ALONG WITH OTHERS ... HAPPY TRAILS ... P.S. YOU ARE MY 400th. POST ... THANKS ...
Thanks for the heads up on shelf life. I guess I'm on borrowed time, somewhat. My local guy says two tires, Dunlops, mounted and balanced will be about $275.00. I'll get it done over the snow season and call it my Christmas present to myself.

Congrats on the 400th. This is my second or third so I've got a long way to go. Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts