Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
Just signed up and just bought a new to me 97 SE Limited Edition. Not sure what the limited edition means but I will take it.

Bike has 62K miles on it and is in great shape except for the seat which lost stitching and needs a new cover.

Anything to specifically watch out for? I plan on changing all fluids this weekend (Excepts fork oil). Not sure it needs much else.

Anyways, just thought I would introduce myself.

Thanks
Cory

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome to the site Cory. Good idea on the fluids change.

·
Super Moderator
9,857 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa. The SE was the top of the line Goldwing and means the bike has two tone paint and things like CB and adjustable passenger floorboards and some other things as standard equipment..

·
Super Moderator
15,241 Posts
hello cory, welcometo GWOF. the only thing to watch out for are mile markers, you'll see plenty of them

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Welcome to the form Cory you will find alot of good advice here. Enjoy your new Wing.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
As far as I know, in 97, there was a Aspencade and an SE. There was no LTD. model!
Interstate model was discontinued in 96.
It says "Limited Edition" across the back of the truck case. I will take a picture when I get home and post it. I doubt it really means anything special. After all, every model is limited in one form or another.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts