Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
My name is Peter. I'm from NH. Just purchased my first GL1800 this past Saturday. Got everything but the kitchen sink. Its an 08 Comfort, Nav, ABS. Has only 177 miles. Am waiting for the snow, salt and sand to be washed away b4 picking it up......or at least that is the plan now.
Started riding in 80, Suzuki GS850. Put it away in 86 when my daughter came along. Took in back out in 2000, traded it in 2001 for a Shadow Aero. This year I almost bought a HD Ultra Classic. The day I went in to check on it...there she was. All pearly white....and the reliability of Honda.....SOLD. Hope to find answers to questions, who is in the area, and what rides are out there.

Thanks,
Pete

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Welcome to the forum Pete from the Keystone state and congrats on your new Wing. You bought a great bike. Think Spring and ride safe.

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF pete and congrats on the purchase of your new wing

·
Super Moderator
28,446 Posts
Welcome Pete, this is the place. We have a great bunch here.

·
Premium Member
23,771 Posts
Hurray! I just came onboard a GoldWing in November. I've flown into Manchester on a pleasure trip up to New England, but next time I can fly in on my own Wing. Happy Birthday Pete.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Congrats on your new bike, I'm sure once the snow clears you will enjoy many happy miles on it. :)

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Well done Peter! WElcome aboard both the forum and the bike.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts