Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Bryan and I just purchased a 2012 GW GL1800 with all the perks except for CB and airbag. It has 64K miles and runs like a dream. I've been riding an 05 Honda ST1300 for 4 years and love it, but wanted more comfort for the wife when riding together. I live in Dallas, GA but do most of my riding in the N. GA mountains. Looking to expand our riding area now and look at overnight stays further up in to TN and NC. Would love to meet up with some other GW riders in the area.

Thanks for letting me join!
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Helmet

·
Super Moderator
7,608 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Congrats on the new 2 U Wing.

·
Super Moderator
9,995 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from the Keystone state. Great looking Wing. That was always one of my favorite color combos.. Ride safe and enjoy the forum.

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

Nice looking Wing.

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Welcome from the northern tier of PA. Nice looking wing. Enjoy the forum and ride safe.

·
Registered
7,578 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your 2nd generation 1800 Wing.

·
Administrator
15,289 Posts
Welcome to you from Mississippi. I went through your area a couple times already this year. We had a Meet-n-Greet in Maggie Valley in June. Roads up in Tennessee and North Carolina are great and you will love it. Enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
7 Posts
My name is Bryan and I just purchased a 2012 GW GL1800 with all the perks except for CB and airbag. It has 64K miles and runs like a dream. I've been riding an 05 Honda ST1300 for 4 years and love it, but wanted more comfort for the wife when riding together. I live in Dallas, GA but do most of my riding in the N. GA mountains. Looking to expand our riding area now and look at overnight stays further up in to TN and NC. Would love to meet up with some other GW riders in the area.

Thanks for letting me join! View attachment 277995 View attachment 277997
I'm heading up to Dillard (90% committed) from St Pete/Tampa next week for the GWRRA Georgia District Ride In from 16th thru 19th organized around the River Vista Resort. Send PM if interested in meet, greet, ride. I am retiree traveling solo who prefers quiet, and obeying the law, including speed limits.

·
Registered
144 Posts
North GA mountain riding is a blast! Been to Helen 'n back several times. I also have treked to Woodstock for installation and service of Traxxion by Max's crew.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts