·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Howdy (if your from the south)

Hi Yall, (my GF is from Texas)
Unfortunately not a mc rider

I live in St. Augustine Fl. (reportedly the oldest city (est. 1565)
and I am the newest Gold wing rider in town.

Well kinda, Purchased the bike in Iowa and have yet to pick it up.
any volunteers?

Thanks to all that post with valuable info for us new guys.
Really helps flatten out the learning curve.

BobinSGJ

·
Registered
56 Posts
Welcome to a great forum where you will learn some valuable tips and tricks on your new snow bound Wing in Iowa. Good luck and safe rides.

·
Premium Member
11,279 Posts
Gday mate from Down Under. Welcome to the forum. Eric

·
Premium Member
529 Posts
Welcome from Illinois just over the creek from Iowa, where in Ia. is your wing?

·
Super Moderator
9,993 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Keystone state and congrats on your new Wing. Hope you get her soon. Ride safe and enjoy the site..

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Welcome. Got both my Wings in Iowa. Picked up the Interstate right after Christmas, just before the snow storms hit. It's hard to get one and have to wait to ride. :(

·
Super Moderator
15,158 Posts
hello rjmelehan, welcome to GWOF

·
Registered
415 Posts
Welcome friend.
I love visiting St. Augustine. I went through the old fort, town and light house last October while at Biketoberfest.
Hope to ride up from Daytona Beach again during Bikeweek this March and finish what I missed. :D

·
Premium Member
24,115 Posts
I have an '08 with almost 20,000 miles on her and she's not old. You got some nice options already. I only have three of the six you mentioned. I'm going for the bar risers next. I want them up 1 in. and back 1 in.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Welcome. We will be down your way on our Wing later this month. Going to be at Sawgrass for a couple of days. Anything you recommend we don't miss... You know, touristy-wise....

·
Registered
60 Posts
Welcome aboard from the left coast. I visit St.Augustine as often as I can, used to be my place of choice to recharge the batteries during college and later I moved to Palm Coast. See you first week of March as I am again heading for my beer soup at the Cuban restaurant on the corner....

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Tar Heel state. Nice town you live in, I stay there bout eveytime I go to Daytona for bike week. Nice 50 mile ride each way :)

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
Hello and welcome from Miami. I have business to tend to several times a year up in Jacksonville. I usually make the drive and when I do I try to stop in St Aug on the return trip. I think the next trip I'll take the Wing

·
Premium Member
24,648 Posts
Welcome aboard RJ. Getting to be more of us flyboys all the time it seems. Enjoy the place.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.