·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Howdy (if your from the south)

Hi Yall, (my GF is from Texas)
Unfortunately not a mc rider

I live in St. Augustine Fl. (reportedly the oldest city (est. 1565)
and I am the newest Gold wing rider in town.

Well kinda, Purchased the bike in Iowa and have yet to pick it up.
any volunteers?

Thanks to all that post with valuable info for us new guys.
Really helps flatten out the learning curve.

BobinSGJ

·
Premium Member
529 Posts
Welcome from Illinois just over the creek from Iowa, where in Ia. is your wing?

·
Super Moderator
10,439 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Keystone state and congrats on your new Wing. Hope you get her soon. Ride safe and enjoy the site..

·
Super Moderator
15,366 Posts
hello rjmelehan, welcome to GWOF

·
Registered
410 Posts
Welcome friend.
I love visiting St. Augustine. I went through the old fort, town and light house last October while at Biketoberfest.
Hope to ride up from Daytona Beach again during Bikeweek this March and finish what I missed. :D

·
Premium Member
24,472 Posts
I have an '08 with almost 20,000 miles on her and she's not old. You got some nice options already. I only have three of the six you mentioned. I'm going for the bar risers next. I want them up 1 in. and back 1 in.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Welcome aboard from the left coast. I visit St.Augustine as often as I can, used to be my place of choice to recharge the batteries during college and later I moved to Palm Coast. See you first week of March as I am again heading for my beer soup at the Cuban restaurant on the corner....

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
Hello and welcome from Miami. I have business to tend to several times a year up in Jacksonville. I usually make the drive and when I do I try to stop in St Aug on the return trip. I think the next trip I'll take the Wing

·
Premium Member
24,264 Posts
Welcome aboard RJ. Getting to be more of us flyboys all the time it seems. Enjoy the place.

·
Premium Member
635 Posts
Welcome from Central Washington. Sorry about your bike being snow bound. Wife's from Iowa and they just got 16" recently.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.