1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,178 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF ron, what cha ridin'

·
Registered
391 Posts
Hey welcome to the site......Tell us about your ride.

·
Premium Member
16,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That was a suprise to get a notice that somebody had posted to my thread.
I ride a red 93 Aspencade that I bought new in August of 93, Now have almost 154,000 miles on it. Also pull a Kwik Kamp trailer from time to time, my guess would be I have something like 35 to 40 thousand miles on it.

·
Super Moderator
10,053 Posts
Ron, Welcome to the forum from the other side of the 48, Pennsylvania, the Keystone state.

·
Super Moderator
10,053 Posts
Welcome to you from the frozen state of Pennsylvania.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Welcome jrod, enjoy the site. Ask a question and I bet someone will either know or find the answer for you. The guys here are pretty helpful while they are stuck in the house due to all the bad weather.:D

·
Premium Member
16,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok Two Wheel Wing, where in Pa. I was born and raised in Allentown. Left right after I graduated High School in 1960. 9 1/2 yrs in the Air Force and 25 years in Cable TV here in North West Washington. Retired early in March of 96. And have been enjoying life ever since.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Hang in there ... we all are just sitting and waiting for the day to get out, At least I have some other toys to play with .I'm a ham radio op and have my fun with something new sending digital RF using a key board.Age here is 70, and just late last summer got back on a bike after just looking at a bike in the garage for the past ten years. The first ride again, and I was hooked....
WA9FWT 73 Phil

·
Premium Member
24,150 Posts
Welcome from Virginia! Sometimes threads take off on a different tangent when it's an introduction of a new kid on the block. The technical questions here are concise and serious. Sometimes both are mixed together. All in all, it's well rounded. If it wasn't, I wouldn't be here.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.