Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the site and trying to get started.
From the Northwest Corner
Ron

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF ron, what cha ridin'

·
Registered
449 Posts
Hey welcome to the site......Tell us about your ride.

·
Registered
5 Posts
new to the forum

Hey guys I'm just gettin into this forum but I've got an 82 gl1100 that was the last bike my grandfather and I rode together and I'm just browsin for some new info about the bikes and such.

·
Premium Member
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That was a suprise to get a notice that somebody had posted to my thread.
I ride a red 93 Aspencade that I bought new in August of 93, Now have almost 154,000 miles on it. Also pull a Kwik Kamp trailer from time to time, my guess would be I have something like 35 to 40 thousand miles on it.

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Ron, Welcome to the forum from the other side of the 48, Pennsylvania, the Keystone state.

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Jrod, Welcome to you too from the frozen state of Pennsylvania.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Welcome jrod, enjoy the site. Ask a question and I bet someone will either know or find the answer for you. The guys here are pretty helpful while they are stuck in the house due to all the bad weather.:D

·
Premium Member
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok Two Wheel Wing, where in Pa. I was born and raised in Allentown. Left right after I graduated High School in 1960. 9 1/2 yrs in the Air Force and 25 years in Cable TV here in North West Washington. Retired early in March of 96. And have been enjoying life ever since.

·
Registered
5 Posts
new guy

well gentleman, the weather here hasn't been condusive to riding motorcycles in a little over a month and I've got the worst case of cabin fever in the history of my existance.

·
Registered
212 Posts
well gentleman, the weather here hasn't been condusive to riding motorcycles in a little over a month and I've got the worst case of cabin fever in the history of my existance.
Hang in there 777... we all are just sitting and waiting for the day to get out, At least I have some other toys to play with .I'm a ham radio op and have my fun with something new sending digital RF using a key board.Age here is 70, and just late last summer got back on a bike after just looking at a bike in the garage for the past ten years. The first ride again, and I was hooked....
WA9FWT 73 Phil

·
Registered
5 Posts
new guy

my grandfather used was a ham radio oporator. I've got dirt bikes as well but my places to ride are complete mush right now : ( Oh well, I'm just ready for spring! And the start of race season!

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
Welcome from Virginia! Sometimes threads take off on a different tangent when it's an introduction of a new kid on the block. The technical questions here are concise and serious. Sometimes both are mixed together. All in all, it's well rounded. If it wasn't, I wouldn't be here.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts