Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone ,
have had many bikes but this is my first wing ,my dad and mom both have wings .now i see why i bought a used 2008 1800 12,000 miles and absolutely love it anything i should look for .changing neck bearing myself as we speak anything else i should worry about.:

·
Premium Member
24,120 Posts
A 2008 with 12,000 miles is not " used ", it's neglected . Jump in, we are up until 10:00. Where do you hail from ?

·
Super Moderator
7,608 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Congrats on the new 2 U Wing.

·
Premium Member
1,128 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from Texas. As far as things to look for, assuming the oil has been changed when due, and the fluid levels are good, I would think you are good to go. You might also double check that the recall on the rear brake was addressed.

·
Premium Member
11,280 Posts
I have yet to see a post where someone has worn out a wing. At 12000 mile it is just run in. So congratulations on your wing and welcome to GWOF.

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Super Moderator
9,997 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Administrator
29,004 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from Pa. RIDE, RIDE, & when you're done with that RIDE some more.:webers:

Enjoy & be safe.

·
Premium Member
24,120 Posts
i live in ne ohio .thats why i bought it like no miles .i plan on putting 6-8000 miles this year on it .is there any problems that i need to look for
Mine has been trouble free for the last 37,000 miles ( once I got my rear tire issue settled :wink::wink: ) ..An occasional sticking switch now and then, but nothing that contact cleaner hasn't taken care of.

·
Super Moderator
15,161 Posts
hello muddy, welcome to GWOF

·
Premium Member
16,742 Posts
welcome to the GWOF.
Only thing to be concerned about is getting the silly :HappyRoll: off your face.

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
WOW! He stuck around for a whole week!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.