Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I have been enjoying the site and with the search feature I am learning allot about these bikes, about how they will go on forever to... "wow these seats are NFG" ....I hate the seat!!

I bought an American bike here in Canada Ottawa Ont. so I am learning to switch miles to km all over again lol.

I love the ride it's more like a wolf in sheep's clothing eh!Here is a pic of my bike taken by the PO.

I also have a quick question.
Do all the 1800 have the MP3 and lighter aux plugs?? The ones that I have found under the left side box just don't look right. I have a pic of them too.
thanks in advance
Greg

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,854 Posts
Welcome from Pennsylvania. Your not the first one to have issues with the seat. For some of us, the seat is just fine. For others, its in need of a total replacement. While others go for a gel seat cushion or sheep skin for relief. Whichever way you go there are lots of choices out there for the seat.

Ride safe and enjoy the forum.

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
Zoom. On my 08 the " white " plug is the connection for the MP3 cable, the ' red " plug is for the cig/ power outlet. You will note that I don't have the power outlet yet, but I have the hole drilled and ready for it.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello greg, welcome to GWOF

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Welcome from the Tar Heel state :)

·
Super Moderator
11,812 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Welcome from the keystone state . Enjoy the forum and your new ride.

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
Welcome from way down in too damn hot Texas.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you for the warm welcomes and the Info guy's.

Hmmm? I wonder if too damn hot! is better then rain?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts