Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,
I am new here, I do not own a Goldwing, but have always loved them, I currently own a 1985 honda v45 magna and a 2010 honda fury. I have been on motorcycles ever since my father took me for my first ride at age 3 on his 1980 cb 900 custom, and my father is the reason I have joined this forum. A few years back he bought a VTX 1300 and it brought back his love to ride, but the X is not the most comfortable bike for long rides and almost no passenger comfort. So now he is looking for a Goldwing and he would prefer one that is pre-owned and is currently looking at a couple 2005 goldwings. what is the common cost of a used 2005 goldwing (in the USA) fuly loaded with no mods. also are there any isses with 2005 goldwings to look for.
Thanks everyone, any help would be great!

·
Super Moderator
10,050 Posts
First welcome to the GWOF from Pa. In the US the KB is around $13,000 for a used 2005 Wing. Don't know what that translates to in Canadian. There are guys on the forum from your neck of the woods and they may be able to shed some light on the price.

Really no issues with 2005 and up Wings. Anything that was major was covered by recalls and you can have the dealer check to be sure all were done.

Good luck in your search.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awesome!, the reason I ask the price in the USA is because I bought my Fury in Boston and the service was great, and I trust them and would reccomend them to anyone.

·
Premium Member
5,426 Posts
Welcome From Maryland

·
Premium Member
24,523 Posts
Canadian Blue Book prices on the '05 ABS model is $14,500. But yes they will run less across the border. If you purchase across the line, if there is an extended warranty on the bike it will be no good in Canada. '05 will likely have run out by now though depending on the term of the extension. There are used vehcle warranties from SAL and others that you could purchase up in Canada through just about any dealership.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts