Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I'm in the process of reassembling an '86 SEi basket case. I joined this forum for any info I can get to help me get the job done. This is my 9th bike but its my first wing.

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
You came to the right place Bill, lots of helpful folks here. Welcome from Illinois.

·
Super Moderator
7,664 Posts
Welcome Crafty Bill,
You have one of those 'Special' Wings, the fuel injected model. Actually Honda's second Wing with fuel injection.
You've got a nice 'Winter' project on your hands, post pics of the progress when you can.
Have a Happy New Year.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Welcome! It's Tom from Greenfield. I still haven't forgot we need to meet!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hoping for an early spring so we can get together.

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
welcome from NC.

We all offer our assistance knowledge for free but there is one catch.
Post before and after pictures so we too can enjoy your efforts.

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Welcome from the Tar Heel state :)

·
Super Moderator
9,847 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the keystone state of Pennsylvania and good luck on your rebuild project. Shoudl have a really nice wing when you are done. Remember to post pics when you get her done. Ride safe and enjoy the site. Nice folks and good info on here...

·
Registered
455 Posts
Man are you lucky, you landed in the right spot!! :D

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome to GWOF Crafty Bill (have we got allot of Bill's here or what?). Lots of knowledgeable folk hereabouts (I don't mean me):D

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Welcome from Vermont! This sight is like school for me! Good bunch of Guys here!!!

·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Down Under. Best of luck with getting it back to where you want it. Eric

·
Super Moderator
15,237 Posts
hello crafty bill, welcome to GWOF and good luck with your project. i use to be an otr driver and worked for burlington motor carriers that was based in daleville, in. we were always over in anderson for fun

1 - 14 of 14 Posts