Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

new guy in west mass.

1K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  skull1955 
#1 ·
ahello.kind of a long time rider year round .presently,riding an 87 i and a 92 a,both around 55,000mi.also 87 venture royal,and 86 cavalcade.i just love touring on fat ass heavy power bikes so able to ride relaxed and enjoy the views.and yup the comforts are great and ya i got a harley dresser also..i would like to findone a good jap mechanic who likes and knows wings and thetr quirks,especialy the electricals.i am in the west mass area between Springfield and Worcester.s.all the shops around here say their to heavy,they are so hard to get to..i need a guy who loves the wings.and yes good work deserves good pay..even the area honda dealer doesnt like to do more than basic servicing.and told me he wont service any darkside bikes.so local mech or a local rider who likes weekend touring or a sunday cruise get ahold of me..if my emails ok here let me know and i'll post it...skull

#3 ·
kind of a ludite,well get somebody at work to take some.i hadnt planned finding this site..and this laptop is a new one so no personal stuff in it..also in my ramuda is my old flh had it 38 yrs now and my gs850 l suzy,and my 1100gk suzy.and proud to say all on the road..some think i got a problem,some think i got the answer to life..i just think life on 2 wheels is closest to heaven on earth.will get pics up soonest..skull

oh and any help finding a wrencher who is good and likes the big dressers.i would appreciate

#6 ·
Welcome to the GWOF from the Keystone state. Enjoy the forum and ride safe..

#7 ·
Welcome to you from Mississippi. Your bikes sound like an interesting mix. Wish I had the time, space, and funds to own multiple bikes. Enjoy the ride.

#9 ·
I live five hours south of Olive Branch. The Delta has some interesting sites and the north end of the Natchez Trace (in Tennessee) is some great riding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.