Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to this forum, been on steve saunders for a couple of years....on a 91' 1500, been from Fl to Co and FL to Canada, 20+k in 18 months...love the wing...owned vt100,(2), kawa concours, gl1100, various smaller yammies and dirt bikes....kinda itching for something new but can't bring myself to let this one go...done all maintenance front to back...bike week starts soon...anyone coming down?....Mick :cool:

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF mick. no long trips planned this year, just two days in ohio ( daton ) and two days in hamalton, ontario. visiting relatives on both trips

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa. Kind of cold to get out of the state right now. Ride safe and enjoy.

·
Premium Member
23,771 Posts
slickster: We're locked in with snow and the ensuing road damage up here. I'm flying to Phoenix March 16th to do a little riding and visiting. I'll have to leave the bike home and rent a girl out there. 76* today in Phoenix. 27 days and counting.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome slickster. Would love to hit Daytona sometime, but headed to the Keys in late March so that's it for my southern fling. Might pick up a rental bike for a day or two depending on how crazy it gets with the college set down there.

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Hello and welcome from Georgia You will enjoy the forum

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the kind hellos.....this place is beginning to rumble some as the bikes are beginning to arrive for bike week...we are 50 miles north of daytona right off rt 1...will ride on down this weekend....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts