Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all .. am new to this forum have a 2001 Goldwing ..love riding bikes and talking about them ..especially Goldwings.. I do my own maintenance and this winter have taken just about everything off the bike except the engine to fix a host of issues and on a high mileage bike (139.000 miles) it's interesting what you find from the previous owners
Have a great one
Larry

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

Previous owners can do very interesting things! :eek:

·
Registered
6,417 Posts
Welcome from GA; glad to have you aboard. Have ridden in Canada a few times from Thunder Bay east to PEI and in between on several rides and enjoyed them all. Beautiful country, especially from PEI through Campbellton to Rimouski and along the St. Laurent Seaway west.

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
Welcome from the Heart of Dixie.....Great to have a NEW Larry from the Northwest....Ride safe

·
Administrator
29,001 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF Larry from the Keystone State.

·
Premium Member
5,355 Posts
Welcome from Nw Oklahoma.

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Welcome to the forum Larry.Enjoy the site.

·
Super Moderator
15,158 Posts
hello bigwinger, welcome to GWOF

·
Premium Member
6,713 Posts
Welcome from Virginia...Ride safe & often! :Wave:

Mark

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from Maryland

·
Super Moderator
9,994 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania.

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
Welcome Larry. don't worry, 139k isn't high for a Wing, but glad you're fixing up the 'surprises' left by the p/o.
Wow, Galiano Island. Used to be a favorite scuba haunt for a bunch of us. Great spot, but the water's gotten a bit cool for my liking anymore!:Dang:

·
Premium Member
16,742 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF, when you get to the main land, if you come south of the border, would be glad to show you around the N.W. corner.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Welcome Larry. don't worry, 139k isn't high for a Wing, but glad you're fixing up the 'surprises' left by the p/o.
Wow, Galiano Island. Used to be a favorite scuba haunt for a bunch of us. Great spot, but the water's gotten a bit cool for my liking anymore!:Dang:
Galiano is not the best place for a Wing that wants to get up and go:ride:.. am heading to Nova Scotia this July with some biker buddies .. can't wait..know what yea mean about chilly waters have got to go diving this weekend (work) not looking forward to the cold Ocean dip

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Another welcome from Alberta. :clap:

·
Premium Member
7,999 Posts
Hi Larry and welcome along on the GWOF!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.